Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Yearzzz! Kinda late...

Hi! I know this is late but I am doing a New Year post! So YAY!

I spent New Year's eve at Kiki's house with some friends. The friends were: Kianna, a boy called Asher, a girl called Lila, Lila's younger twin sisters Zakiya and Evelyn, a boy called Angus, a girl called Zi, and Uncle Ducky who is a grown man! We had some fun, playing "kids on stage" for a short time, tried to dance, and had a "turf war" so to speak, before finally deciding to play pinball. Angus beat Lila on his first try. Asher beat me twice! And he's way younger than me! But then, I'm not amazing at pinball. After pinball, I tried to play palace pets with Kiki, Kianna, and Evelyn. Unfortunately, Kianna and I have extremely similar taste and therefore had the same favorite pets. I ended up with Treasure and Kianna got the tiger which I like to call either Hero or TikTok for some reason.

After that, I went home with Lila! She had a spleepover and we played tomodachi life on her 3DS. We wrote some crazy songs, and I accidentally started creating a mii. Since I didn't know how to cancel that, I just made Asher and made him awesome. Btw this was at 3 am. I take New Year very seriously.

That same day, we went out to Pioneertown to play in some snow! It snowed in the desert! Angus was a snow hurling MACHINE! Let me tell you, I had to look over my shoulder the whole time! Uncle Ducky was the only one who truly understood how annoying it was to suddenly have a really hard piece of almost-ice style snow thrown at you!



Okay, now for some stuff that's actually ABOUT New Year. Number 10 being my favorite favorite.

My favorite things that happened last year were:
1. I made friends with Gaia.
2. I had a really amazing birthday, and became a teen!
3. I got cast for the leading role in a roaring twenties play.
4. I became pen-pals with my friend Noah from New Zealand.
5. I got another AG doll.
6. I read Warriors.
7. I visited Thalia.
8. I discovered my favorite YouTube channel.
9. I email my favorite YouTuber and they wrote back!
10. The best movie in the history of movies, Big Hero 6, hit the theaters, and I watched it!!!




Now some things that weren't so great about last year.
1. Dagmar started being mean to me.
2. She stopped talking to me after I got mad at her on my birthday.
3. She didn't return my emails.
4. Tadashi from BH6 died.



And as for New Year's resolutions, there are mine.
1. Get better at drawing.
2. Learn to draw Hiro Hamada in a way that doesn't look like a girl.
3. Become a full on pen-pal with Noah.
4. Customize an AG doll.
5. Learn to cook, so that I can stop complaining about food.




So that is my New Years post!

~Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment