Saturday, January 3, 2015

Updates and yeah...

Hai again pplz. Sorry I haven't posted since last year, which actually want that long ago. I thought I should give some updates. So here goes!

First of all, I'm in a play, so it's kinda difficult to get around to blogging when I'm memorizing lines for one of the lead characters in a 20s themed show.

Second, I have been busy reading Warriors, which I loved! For those of you who don't know, it's about cats.

Third, Gaia has come to visit a lot and we've had lots of fun! So that's some stuff that has stopped me from working on my blog.

Also, one with nature will be taking a break because I need a whole new doll for part 5. I will post part 4 though.

Oh, yeah, another thing. I have also been not busy at all, just easily distracted. Mostly distracted with stuff that is completely irrelevant, like writing fanfics in my mind.

I have had an AmAzInG Christmas last year! And a great new year too! Sooooo, yeah. That's my life story.

~Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment